John F. Kerry; The "F" is for "Footnote"
I just had to be the first to say it!
Now that that business is settled, here's a few other thoughts to celebrate with:
- Who ya gonna believe, us or your lyin' eyes? The people have answered: our lyin' eyes, thanks.
- This was the Hard Left's last big electoral chance. Bush had to campaign against both Kerry and the MSM, but the MSM's influence is in rapid decline now; no way they can manipulate the coverage this much again.
- I wouldn't wanna be Terry McCauliffe when the Dems go looking for scapegoats.
- The Dems will go even harder Left now, marginalizing the party.
- Bush's first domestic priority should be to reform the voter registration and voting process nationwide.
- Somewhere in the hills of Pakistan, a bearded man just swore to himself.
You cannot buy peace with appeasement, you can only rent it, and the rent always goes up.